Sunday 2 February 2014

Personal Recount(draft 2)

It was one of the most memorable time with my family.It was Sunday so there was no school but there was homework but i managed to finish my homework yesterday so my family decided to go to the river safari.
The sun was shining brightly and it was hot and humid day,we walking non-stop for 2 hours until we saw a restaurant.
We went in and sit down there and ate our lunch at the restaurant.While we were ordering we where curios which animal we were going to see.
We quickly ate our lunch and continue our journey.Everything was quiet.The sign says'Please be quiet' than i noticed that the next animal we were going to see was the red panda and the giant panda.They were so adorable.
Unfortunately,it was crowded and it was hard for me.Luckily it wasn't raining and there wasn't many people taking the safari boat so went to the boat.It cost total about $50 as we book the boat.After the journey,we were tired but happy.I'm looking forward to go to Australia and i promised i would write about my journey to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment